...

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

2011-12-30

Kid Cudi pens letter to fan who passed away from heart condition










Kid Cudi. (Michael Buckner - Getty Images)


Hip-hop artist Kid Cudi has written a vert heartfelt note to an 18-year-old fan who passed away from a heart attack, one week after the teen posted videos to YouTube about his struggle with a heart condition.
Ben Breedlove suffered from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a condition that causes part of the heart to thicken, ABC News reported. In videos posted Dec. 18, Breedlove used notecards to describe the three times he “cheated death.”
The third time, Breedlove explained, happened after he passed out at school in early December. While paramedics worked to revive him, Breedlove said he had a vision that Kid Cudi appeared to him, while his favorite song, “Mr. Rager,” played. “Why he was the only one there with me, I'm still trying to figure out,” Breedlove wrote. At the end of the vision, Breedlove said, Kid Cudi told him to, “Go on.”
“I am so sad about Ben Breedlove. I watched the video he left for the world to see, and him seeing me in detail, in his vision really warmed my heart,” Kid Cudi, whose given name is Scott Mescudi, wrote on his Tumblr. “I broke down ... because I hate how life is so unfair.
“This has really touched my heart in a way I cant describe, this is why I do what I do. Why I write my life, and why I love you all so much. Life is really [expletive] sometimes, but I know Ben is at Peace, and I hope he gets a chance to sit and talk with my Dad. We love you Ben. Forever. Thank you for loving me. To Ben’s family, you raised a real hero, he’s definately mine. You have my love

URL to youtube videos part I and II  of Ben Breedlove..  BELOW    
          
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlTHfVaU9o&feature=player_embedded
               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LSEXsvRAI&feature=player_embedded  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive