...

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

2012-03-04

Charles Barkley Blasts Michael Jordan!

barkley
Charles Barkley thinks MJ has been terrible.
“I think the biggest problem has been I don’t know if he has hired enough people around him who he will listen to,” Barkley said. “One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check. They want to fly around on your private jet so they never disagree with you. I don’t think Michael has hired enough people around him who will disagree.”
Barkley has confronted Jordan in the past, questioning some of his player evaluations. ”I said ‘Michael, nobody wants to disagree with you. You are such a powerful personality nobody, especially your flunkies as I call them, the flunkies are never going to disagree with you.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive