...

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

2012-01-17

Paula Deen has type 2 Diabetes


Paula Deen, celebrity chef known for her hearty Southern cooking, appeared on "Today" Tuesday (Jan. 17) to discuss her diagnosis of type 2 diabetes, which she learned about three years ago and is just now going public about. It was a rather interesting interview.

"I was diagnosed three years ago, during a regular physical exam with my doctor, that I had type II diabetes. I'm here today to let the world know that it is not a death sentence. I'm working along with a very reputable pharmaceutical company, I'm working on a new program called 'Diabetes in a New Light,'" says Deen.

We don't really think people do consider diabetes a death sentence, but OK. It needs to be monitored and can lead to other health problems, but it's not inherently fatal.


Paula Deen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive